. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
26.4.03
haiz...
terrible training day today...
started off with PT...
but ankle acted up...
so stopped at abt 2 km and after 50 squats and 50 step ups...
then walked to seasports...
sucky...
felt so lan4...
the guys chiong-ing like dat...
then WQ also pretty good...
then i'm a freaking lame...
haiz...
but did strengthening over at our shed...
100 bench pulls...100 IFAP with legs on chair...100 sit-ups...
where's the abs andrew promised me???
but the things that have to use arm power one i could only do in sets of 5...
couldnt take it...
arm really weak...
esp since we're doin the same weights as the guys...
cycled back to nsc on andrews bike...
and the poor guy had to run...
and the rest also...
carrying booms...masts and batons...
hahhaa...
i was already pretty freaked by the extra high bike seat...
so andrew ask me not to carry anything...
sad...
felt so useless...

water training was even worse...
ended up at the back of the pack...
wearn how was on andrews boat...
and the kept coming ard asking whether i need to rest coz of my ankle...
feel so lan4!!!
but said no...
and carried on...
until a certain point of time when i couldnt take it...
wearn how used my sail...
and tried sailing abt....
no wind...
so he kinda did stupid things and ended up in the water alot of times...
realised his hair pretty long...
muahha...
in the end...
andrew went on my sail too...
then wearn how brought me on a long ride in the power boat...
shiok...
but din talk to him much...
not in my character to crap to pple i dun really know...
esp my IDOL!!!
but oh well...

sam tore his sail AGAIN...
did pretty badly today...
coz no wind...
then pump also no resistance...
very xin ku...
haiz...
really feel lan4 to the core...
andrew managed to catch up with sam...
but once i took over the sail again...
the distance was like almost 500 metres lor...
*b|az faints...
i'm that lousy...
by the time we reached seasports already 5...
the no wind...
so put our stuff there...
tmr then sail back...

so 7 of us...
andrew, wearnhow, WQ, SK, looney, sam and i...
and two shortboards...two booms...two sails....
squeezed into the teeny boat...
and went back NSC...
crapped alot on the way...
think me very bad...
never call andrew Coach or anything like dat..
i call him ANDREW FOO...
=P
dont care...
he must get my respect first then i'll respect him...
oh yarh...
wearn how used my sail on friday...
and guess wat???
he broke two of my batons!!!!
grr...
argh....
changed all of my settings...
=P
but cant really blame him...
first time on mistral...
coz formular no need take out batons one...
left my batons in the slot...
stretched my sail leh...
piangz the sail my laogong lor...
like tat bully...
how can?
=P

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:03
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003