. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
11.4.03
had a long day...
sch ended at 1345...
but o2 debrief started only at 1730...
stayed till abt 8pm...
long yeay...
but i think its nice to have council stay back together like that...
and be among the last to leave the college...
wanted to go eat with them...
but felt bad abt the food kept at home for me...
so decided to take the bus back myself...

reached home at abt 9...
phew...
quite late for dinner actually...
but it was a good one..
my fav squid...
nice hot soup...
and stuff...
yummy!

read your tag casey...
picked up my HP right away and called serene...
she was shocked to hear me...
but we had a good time talking...
well...
she helped me justify my horrible common test performance...
made me feel better...
her bro's getting married in june...
told me she's gonna be in a gown...
laughed my head off...
rene's cute...
and seriously...
doesnt mind us laughing at her expense...
=)
love ya rene...

am trying to start pia-ing liaoz...
will try harder to motivate myself...
but tmr cant study again...
got spring cleaning CR in sch...
then gotta rush down to ECP for training...
arrangement kinda suck...
but seriously no choice...
sunday still got training...
argh...
i think i need a longer weekend to finish my work...

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:59
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003