. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
16.4.03
decided to go for training tmr...
and pia phy on friday...
aniwaz YC promised to teach me wateva he can...
after i beg beg beg...
so i'm glad...
thanx YC...
and to those who offered to help...
i'll hunt you down one day...


just packed my stuff...
this is gonna be the first time i'm bringing so many things to school...
piangz...
my camel pak...
my fin...
my wet stuff...
my soap bag...
with 6 bottles of farnie stuff in it...
soap...shampoo...conditioner...facial wash...the 42 bucks sunblock...and a 15 buck oil free sunblock...

siao rite???
i think so too...
but heng can dump everything in the CR....
maybe bring my pens and file to lessons oni...
sounds familiar???
maybe i'll empty my stuff at CR lah...

train hard tmr...
study hard on friday...

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:33
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003