. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
16.4.03
the day passed pretty fast i guess...
but not w/o the subject of my horrible grades popping out again...
darn!
hate it when pple do that..
i know i know!!!
i did horribly for my CT...
stop bugging me!!!

or am i bugging myself???
hmmm...
but guess it'll be worse if it doesnt affect me...
that'll be the end of me then...

had meetings affer meetings today...
met mr pat lim from 1430 to 1530...
then had GM from 1530 to abt 1740...
then met my elects' camp adhoc...
all the way until abt 1900...
phew...
had to go down to compass point...
think me deserve a treat of some nice bread...
for lunch tmr???
i hope so...

andrew just emailed me...
asking me to try to put in more than the two afternoons i'm already doing...
that i'll be missing out on alot...
and it would be difficult to officiate my place...
should the team be recognised as national...
argh...
really..
the stress is killing me...
dunnoe wat to do...
i really cant be everywhere...
=~(

i just wanna do well for my 'A's...
is that so difficult?

i just wanna enjoy my council term...
but the stress is bringing me down...

i just wanna bask in the warmth of the sun...
soak in the water...
feel the wind upon my face...
cant i?


----Stef stopped rambling at 21:17
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003