. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
30.3.03
went to beach today...
to bring my stuff from PFSSC to NSC..
freaking hot day...
was baking under my black world vision teeshirt...
totally forgot that NSC is void of any place with sufficient shade...
sam could take off his shirt...
and he did...
wanqi dared to take off hers...
and so she did...
and there i was...
baking in my hot black tee....
not fair!!!!

rigged up the stuff...
miss my laogong back at PFSSC...
the equipment at NSC sucks big time...
but its pretty logical to train on these lousy sails and boards...
then use the nice nice power ones during competitions...
but...
these equipment really suck big time!!!!
brought my skeg back to sand...
hehhee...
sounds farnie...
but my skeg kinda makeover..
so need to sand it down...
its pretty ugly now...
even my dad asked me to get a new one...
but as mistral sailors...
you must be able to do your own repairs...
i shall...
if i dont ruin them all before i do...

----Stef stopped rambling at 20:17
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003