. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
3.3.03
think chunyong's rite abt taking refuge in the CR...
think i'm starting to do that liaoz...
kinda leaving the bunch during breaks...
sticking myself in the CR...
disturbing alwin lai...
playing CDs...
eating...
crapping...
or just sleeping...
somehow...
the CR really feels like home now...
with no regard for the mess its in...
it kinda means alot to me...
i thot CY was crazy when he related this to me...
but i guess its finally taking place...


kinda sucky actually...
received feedback that we kinda lame on AJ Radio...
maybe so...
so we kinda just did intro on the song...
and thats it...
kinda sick of coming early every morning to do Radio...
instead of asking shishi to do so repeatedly..
i thot i'll just draw the list myself...
not bad...
almost all the slots filled liaoz...
so...
you'll be getting new DJs soon...
=P~

had like 2 meetings today...
and 0202 form teacher just called me (AT HOME!!!) to have a meeting first thing tmr..
taking advantage of my morning break...
piangz...
this is crazy...
but i guess these are the loose ends i have to tie up before i leave on wed ya???
really ya know..
council can really be something you can love and hate..
all at the very same time...
=P
*bleah*

been thinking abt things...
something i have alwaz tried to live by...
'do onto others what you want others to do onto you...'
i think that kinda applies alot...
seriously...
i cant imagine sitting alone by myself throughout a whole lecture...
its a horrible feeling that i dont think anyone should go thru..
i dont sit with her coz i'm nice...
(i'm not anyway...
you should see what goes in my mind...
muahahha...)
but coz i wont want my friends to sit somewhere else when i'm already seated..
and they choose not to sit by me...
its sad...
i felt it during physics today...
not that i blame anyone...
but it aint a good feeling..
trust me...

whether it is her choice or not...
she's trying...
lets try too...

am starting to pack my stuff for penang...
kinda realised i have been wearing the same clothes like for the past few weeks...
coz i havent got the time/energy to ransack my wardrobe..
its like the leaning tower of piza...
i think my team mates are getting sick of my post training gear...
the sch uniform...
hate to travel heavy...
just bring my water gear...
and wear back my U...
kinda yucky...
but hey...
at least i dont get backaches...

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:03
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003