. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
17.3.03
its quite crazy actually...
just came back from penang...
survived the big winds and crap...
come back to singapore...
and sprained my ankle over a game of soccer...
now limping quite jialat-ly...

hehhee...
know wad???
i also not sure...
but you know how you usually dont remember dreams?
in penang however...
one night i dreamt this dream that i did not forget...
its quite crazy actually...
that i was all grown up and stuff...
and was with sam...
thinking abt how to do up our apartment...
which was pretty crazy coz though we have been pretty close...
i've alwaz treated him like a little bro...
but maybe coz he's been great throughout the trip...
helped me alot with my equipment...
taught me some pool and subsequently beat me 3 games in a row...
walked me to the beach when i insisted on going down to check on the equipment when the others refused to come along...
i'm not in love with him ya???
hope not...

this trip kinda allowed me to change my impression of the thai sailors totally...
pardon the spelling...
but koo, kai, bow, sulhaimi, arun have all been great seniors...
helping me and qi alot when we were down...
one day it was blowing 20+ knots...
and i was really freaked...
really...
almost cried...
told andrew i couldnt sail...
but he threw me out...
almost crashed into the pulau tikus off the shore of penang...
that was freaky...
koo helped us launch...
asked andrew to help me...
the thais taught us alot...
really...
amazed at their generousity of their skills...
even the thai youths...
neng...
who looked so fatherly while carrying their coach's son...
jack..
who never held back his suaning at WQ...
they were great fun...
and their cute exclaimation..
which bow taught us...
we learnt it as TWO-CORN-LIAO-CUP..
hahha...
they even say it out at sea...
it supposed to be something like CORRECT!
but well...
i dunnoe...
maybe merser you wanna correct me...
muahhzhah...

----Stef stopped rambling at 00:22
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003