. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
17.3.03
day today was pretty dumb...
went to the doc abt my cough...
dad kinda worried abt the pneumonia thingy....
considering there were HKG-ers at the competition...
but i tink it's not the case lah...
oni a case of cough and abit of asthma i guess...

then after that went to the sinseh to fix my ankle...
but today...
even after he did his thing...
it still hurt like shit...
cant walk properly...
really hope its nuthing big...
this chronic injury is really getting on my nerves...
you should see my patient card...
both ankles have been crossed over like many many time...
*pengz*

came home...
msg-ed andrew abt the equipment...
he said it's postponed to thurs...
stupid guy...
think we lost all patience with him liaoz...
and respect also...
haiz...
but bo pian...
he's still our coach...

slept the afternoon away...
dunnoe why so tired also...
maybe its to catch up on the lack of rest during the trip...
=)
thats an excuse...
i just simply dun wanna get down to work...
really...
lost my momentum again...
die liaoz...

thing is..
really miss my family...
my daddy kinda took the day off to send me to the two docs...
so sweet of him...
crapped with him...
realli...
he's da best...
when he's not mean and bad...
cant imagine life without him...

will have to go down to novena for my pub comm meeting at 8 tomorrow...
then back to sch for welfare stuff...
haiz...
council is creeping back slowly but surely woah...
hope i can keep up...

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:40
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003