. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
4.3.03
been coughing like a horse the last few days...
quite jialat...
esp when you have to make so much noise in a quiet lecture hall...
piangz...
bo pian...
was stifling my cough while raising the flag...
aint good...
supposed to be at the peak of my fitness for the competition...
but i'm like down in the pits...
but siaowen was really sweet today...
hearing my horrible cough...
she went to buy me strepsils...
was so touched lor...
thanks siaowen...
totally wasnt expecting it...
but it's one of the nicest thing anyone could do at that point of time...
i would have ran over and hugged you if i wasnt trying to rush out my maths tutorial...
heheh...
love ya!


quite crazy actually...
mdm ong actually called me at home to set up a meeting for tomorrow...
hahhaa...
had a 5 min breakfast...
a 45 min meeting...
another 45 min meeting during lunch...
then finally ate a nice hot dog with lala at 4plus...
hungry...
but bo pian...

really sleepy...
dunnoe why also...
think the virus is getting to me...
tough trying to stay awake during lessons...
but am trying hard...
=)
dunnoe whether to look forward and feared the trip...
but well...
i'm leaving tomorrow...
gotta prepare myself ya???

go to see the doc liaoz...
hope he doesnt say anything against me going for competition...
it really means alot to me...

thanx lala...
cant explain...
but you're alwaz there to go home with me when i can...
really appreciate it...
and kinda feel bad for not being able to be there for you sometimes...
kinda glad i turned ard to speak to you on the first day of sch...
or we might have never turned out to be friends this close...
love ya...


----Stef stopped rambling at 19:28
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003