. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
19.2.03
was tempted not to blog...
considering the amt of work i actually have undone...
but couldnt resist writing down everything that happened today...
nuthing much really...
but the nice-ness of talentime kinda really got my moods up...
was even seranading to my daddy...
so close by the carpenters...
woohoo!

talentime really got me away from the girls in my klass...
kinda feel left out of alot of conversations...
but it's also my fault that i have to run to the CR at every break...
damn freaking hectic...
hate it...
but must do work...
and be responsible...
kinda sucks when you're on the floor rushing deco stuff while some other person is on the comp playing Solitaire...
really sucks...
but bo pian...
try to ask them to help whenever i can...

AVA:
been great working with them so far...
though i'm the oni ger in the control room...
i dont think anyone of them treats me like one...
except for the times they offer their chairs to me...
but been cool...
even weiding was sweet to have asked me to be careful not to get bumped into...
eh...
been working with name-i-dunnoe-how-to-spell alot...
coz of lighting...
damn professional...
but he let me play with the colours...
fun...
but the guys say my lighting sucks...
oh well...
YC and yuzhe were doing soundboard...
and the way they sit....
is...
erm...
not very appropriate to write on public blog...
hehhe....
rare to see YC so cool like dat...
with the walkie talkie on his head...
hahha...
yuzhe even cooler than YC...
hahha...
and he's been really helpful during the auditioning period...
running ard for us alot...
though they bully me...
they've been great fun...
even the J1 guy doing the CDs and cassette was really nice to talk to...
'jay chou' our curtain man...
hahha...
could talk more to him than before...
and seen him smile a whole lot more...
hehhe....
last but not least...
eugene...
grr...
that guy ah...
though i dunno him that well...
he can join forces with the others and suan me full force...
really lor...
i think i in control room do nothing except stand there let them suan...
i think YC's is rite when he told me AV pple are nice pple to work with...
=)


talentime looks kinda good...
happy to see it...
really...
our hard work...
hope everything goes well on that day...
=)

kinda got my budget for the penang trip...
excluding accomodation and race fees...
we have to fork out abt 400 plus...
sucky lot of money...
dunnoe how i'm going to pui it all out...
but damn freaking excited abt the trip and my team mates...
but not very excited abt how my sch work is going to turn out after that...

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:38
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003