. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
11.2.03
this is pretty cool...
from seniors webby....
rachel...
hope you dont mind...


"I want to die at a hundred years old with an American flag on my back and the star of Texas on my helmet, after screaming down an Alpine descent on a bicycle at seventy-five miles an hour.
I want to cross one last finish line as my wife and ten children applaud, and I want to lie down in a field of those famous French sunflowers and gracefully expire: the perfect contradiction to my once anticipated poignant early demise.
A slow death is not for me.
I don't do anything slow, not even breathe."


Armstrong, world's greatest athlete...bar none...

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:44
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003