. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
27.2.03
if there was one word which could describe your day...
what is it?

HAPPY

dunnoe why also..
things have been quite okay today...
been eating alot..
but i guess food makes me happie...
am damn heavy for my height...
but like i told stella...
i choose to believe its muscles...
*pengz*
kinda freaked her and merv with my dec training program...
but clarification...
i'm the weakest one there liaoz leh...
sometimes even need sam to beach my equipment for me...
looney too...
dunnoe what i'll do without these guys man...
they rock...

kk...
need to get back to my online meeting for movie fest...
woohoo!
it'll be my first event w/o me being there...
coz i'll be far far away in penang...
wohoo!

----Stef stopped rambling at 21:04
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003