. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
1.2.03
had a pretty rowdy gathering at our place today...
all the little devils running all over the place...
think my parents really thankful to have us...
coz we're really less hyper and more polite compared to them...
considering how impolite i actually am...
you cant imagine how they are...



went all feminine with the skirt and all...
but it was kinda tough...
had trouble walking straight..
so its back to jeans tmr...
and hopefully the tops i bought would look nice enough make up for the lack of formality...

kinda tired running after those little devils...
slept on the couch when my aunt was here...
feel bad...
but i was darn sleepy...
went ard to abt 3 houses today...
hahhaa...
hong bao not much...
but its not the red packets that count...
this year the mood not really there...
even my dad's frenz also stopped visiting each other...

thinking of that...
ever wondered how it is like when we eventually become 'adults'?
many of us might think we are...
but i can say i'm not...
i'm freakingly dependent on my parents...
really...
they're the world to me...
thing is...
my dad's 48 this year...
and growing older by the day...
know when i was younger...
when i was notty...
he'll make me cry by telling me abt how possible it was that one day my daddy doesnt come back anymore...
i would cry my eyes out...
even though i din know what he meant...
i cant imagine if he wasnt there to wake me every morning...
to send me ard in his car...
or just make his presence felt in the house...

why am i talking abt such things during CNY...
*bish*

k k...
better go work on my talentime proposal...
wish me best~

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:53
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003