. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
10.2.03
day today was kinda brief...
=P ran around abit...
missed my counter duty...
argh...
sorriez...
wasnt on purpose...
din get any work done...
but touched up on loads of council stuff...

dennis...
my Games Festival Programme co I/C...
he's been great...
coz i'm kinda tied with my other committees...
and he does practically everything without a word of complaint...
Thanks Dennis...
probably wont read this...
but your understanding meant alot to me...


din see much of talentime today...
PE ended at 1730 with a total of 7 rounds around the track...
and o2 games comm meeting started at 6pm...
argh...
i hate it...
couldnt even go home with stella like i wanted to...

lala...
maybe i've phrased it wrongly in my previous blog...
not that i cant confide in you or any others...
but its probably coz i get so little time with you...
unlike last year before promos...
when we took the bus home together almost everyday...
and studied like sh*t together...
miss those times...
at least we get work done...


its already 2145...
and i havent started on any homework...
i think i can go and die liaoz...

wait a minute...
i must edit my games proposal...
ARGH!!!


----Stef stopped rambling at 21:41
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003