. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
12.1.03
was rummaging the fridge for things to munch on just now...
then realised the marshmellow duckies which haf been in my fridge for almost a year...
turned a little off...
so had to throw it away...

felt sad actually...
coz it was actually one of b|az's miracles...
still remember...
he came to pick me from ECP...
then he had this Liberty supermarket plastic bag...
then inside got these little marshmellow duckies...
it was damn cool...
got white ones and yellow ones...
i never beared to eat them...
so kept them in my fridge...
despite how many times my dad scolds me for flooding the fridge..
i never ate them...
but i had to throw them today...



----Stef stopped rambling at 22:22
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003