. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
14.1.03
quite happy actually...
both my designs for talentime got thru mr alex tan...
woohoo!
did one last nite...
and one over breakfast...
gonna try to start painting tmr...
hope everything goes fine...
only that deciding of the colors and the materials could be quite a headache...
bleh...
actually my idea wasnt well-received...
amanda, kavi and yeesh all preferred Kaiting's design...
but it so happened that Mr Tan pointed at mine...
so oh well...
we have to incorporate the two...
whcih means i have to work into the nite...
=P

been pretty stressed out recently...
like just now..
got too many things on my mind...
dont really know wad and how to priortise...
getting abit burnt out actually...
was sleeping in my dad's car just now...
for almost an hour...
coz he picked me from bras basah...
then went to pick my mum and sis....
slept like a log...
even in the front seat...
i could even nod onto his shoulder...
thats how tired i was...

kk...
shall go bathe now...
and work work work...
=)

----Stef stopped rambling at 20:18
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003