. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
10.1.03
pretty amzing actually...
day was pretty short...
ended super early...
at 1430...
even could go eat AJ ice with my mates...
then reach home at about 1730....
coz went to get snacks for my grandparents...
cuz my grandma kinda likes the nonya kueh from bengawan solo...
and my grandpa loves soya beancurd...
hehhe...
feel quite happy whenever i buy stuff for them ya?
i dunnoe...
coz it makes them happy?
=)
they're really sweet to me...
so its only rite...

so heng today no council stuff...
made sure there werent any...
then could go home happily...
but got lotsa proposals to do..
minutes of yesterdae's meeting to type...
homework to complete...
and project to start on...
grr...
will try to do them tonite...
but will go for a jog before embarking on anything...
i think i ate too much today...
since morning...
i ate...
chicken rice...almond jelly...fried hokkien mee...dug at someone else's curry noodles...AJ ice...a tall caramel frappacino from starbucks...
bleh...
think i could puke...
but couldnt resist having a frap while walking ard alone at compass point...
lala offered to accompany me...
but i think she's tired lah...
so asked her go home rest...
actually wanted to get earrings for my sis...
she lost the ones that i gave her...
but the letter S is sold out...
so sad...

cuz there's a PRC scholar in my klass...
its kinda difficult to pull her into the cliques actually...
i tried my best to make her feel at home...
but think it aint good enuff...
i think she still feels a little off...
haiz...
cant blame...
everyone knew everyone else at least 9 mths ago...
but at least its only a 3 mth attachment...
she's even included in our klass t-shirt..
ehheh...
yeay!
=)

feel much closer to the councillors after o1 liaoz...
CY was rite...
it just bonds us together...
dunnoe wads the reason though...
seems there are 3 potential couples in the council liaoz...
while one is confirmed...
muahahahah...
this is cool...

Council:
one of the reasons why i ran for it despite the negative repercussions on my academic work was that it was challenging...
the challenge lies in the ability to manage stress...
and divide my time properly...
din really fulfil that...
but it really made a huge difference in my life...

got to know really wonderful people...
helped me become more extroverted...
made me learn loads abt life...people...
all the amazing stuff i never thot of before...
=) dont think i regretted joining council...
just regretted not appreciating my fellow councillors enough...

but the great thing is...
i have another half year till council term ends...
i will make it up to them...
=)


----Stef stopped rambling at 18:46
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003