. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
17.1.03
not to hide it...
but i do envy gy and her bf...
not becoz of the guy...
but its nice to have someone you could tell everything to...
and at the end of the day...
call him/her excitedly and tell him/her abt every single little detail abt your day...

it was a total norm for me...
while we were together...
he'll pick me from sch...
then i'll tell him every single thing on the way home...
dont really knoe whether he's really listening or not..
esp with the full faced helmet...
you cant really see his face...
sometimes when i was really stressed at sch...
bball/surfing/klass stuff...
i would actually just break down and cry..
but amazingly...
he just has the ability to make me feel all better again...
=)
i miss having him ard...
having him to send me from place to place...
miss fighting with him...
over silly things like whether kenny's cuter then eric...
2 years we were together...
we never got into any acidents...
though he did once...
w/o me on the bike...
it was quite bad...
on the expressway...
and the worse thing was he tried to contact me...
but i din answer my fone...
felt so so bad...
and he was quite gek...
but like alwaz...
he had to forgive me...
and things were better again...


sometimes i do think...
will i ever find that someone again?
kinda skeptical of love sometimes...
but also think that its the most wonderful of things...
something that to be embraced...

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:59
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003