. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
5.1.03
just realised that i got a damn shitty lot of homework...
kinda dead liaoz...
got two tests over the next two days...
loads of homework undone...
a book report...
and lotsa council work to catch up on...
but seriously need to blog daily...
its become more than just a routine...
but something that keeps my sanity in check....

like yesterdae when mr pat lim screamed at me...
i was feeling low...
all the way thru wads left of the orientation and the way home...
came home...
blogged...
got it off my chest...
good thing i did...
or i might have a nitemare of him screaming in my ear...
=P

maybe i shouldnt have trained so hard for WS...
i din even do well for the competition...
i let myself down...
andrew, mr tan, my councilors who needed all the help they could possibly get...
haiz...
but at least i got to know new sailors...

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:15
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003