. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
19.1.03
argh..
promised myself that i'll do home work over the weekend...
but i din...
kinda disappointed with myself...
my lack of self discipline...
argh...

been re-thinking alot abt life actually...
that things arent really what they seem on the surface...
somehow...
i dunnoe what to think...
or believe...
i grow skeptical of things i see on the surface..
but also doubt myself when i see further than that...
am i misunderstanding the people ard me???
am i being overly worried or cynical??
i really dunnoe...
am i trying too hard to understand wads going on ard me???
somehow...
i cant find the answer...
people that i once thot were nice proved otherwise...
people that i once were wary of became the closest i could ever imagine...
okay...
that was exagerated...

but you get the idea...
this level of cynicism aint healthy...
really...
just wish i could be simple and naive all again...
maybe life wouldnt be as complex...
as painful...

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:16
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003