. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
14.12.02
santa clause 2...
its quite cute lah the movie...
kinda like the nice shows that warm hearts before any major holiday...
esp christmas...
i really like christmas...
not becoz i get gifts...
but its a really cosy feeling...
nice feeling of togetherness...
maybe its mainly becoz my dad takes the role of santa every year...
sending presents to all my cousins...
presents handpicked and wrapped by us, his elves...
hehe..
it's really this giving that i'm really happy of...
i love christmas...

when i was younger...
you know the magic diary craze???
i asked for one...
but my dad being my dad...
alwaz like to reject me...
but buy for me in the end...
i din know...
but kinda gave up...
thinking i dont need one anyway...

i woke up really early that christmas morning...
dad was up too...
he found it weird that i was up...
so did the other adults in my family...
so they treated me really nice...
so nice that i cried...
then my daddy thot i cried coz he wasnt gonna give me the magic diary...
so he went to his room...
and took out the last present he havent given me...
the magic diary...

until now...
they kinda think i cried coz i din have the magic diary...
but in actual fact...
i cried coz i was touched by the love they showered me...
that was all i needed for christmas...


----Stef stopped rambling at 23:17
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003