. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
25.12.02
samuel commented yesterdae online...
that i oni start speaking whenever anyone spoke of x'mas...
think it happened unknowingly...
but christmas is really special to me...
for no particular reason watsoever...
but its such a joyous mood...
of hope, love and faith...
kinda bad that i din have time to buy stuff for people around...

really sorry to all who read this...
but would like to hug every single one of you out there...
and tell you how much you guys mean to me...
i dont really show it...
or say it...
but each one of my frens make a difference in my life...
and memories would withstand the test of time...
thanx for being there when i needed you guys...
understanding when i'm just plain mean...
and simply for being my friends...
love all of you...
really...


he gave me a CD the previous year...
it had all the x'mas songs that he played on the piano...
though it was mass-produced and given to all his frenz...
mine was special...
with a bonus track...
i still have it...
and all the songs he played in his folder...
in my PC...
sometimes when i think of him...
i just play them repeatedly over and over...
rem there was this one song that he 'composed'...
one of the many he did...
may be just him banging on the piano and a anyhow-tune come out...
but it really brought a smile to my face...
coz it reflected my mood of the day...
at the big walk skipping along nicholl highway...
=) it was pretty...


back to present...
a.k.a. REALITY...
i must let go to all i am holding on to...
i find it absurd myself...
how i simply cant move on...
this is not me...
i'm supposed to be a can-pick-up-can-put-down person...
but i guess this kinda stuff makes you act out of character...
coz i am...
totally...

----Stef stopped rambling at 00:16
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003