. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
26.12.02
me kinda touched by pple ard today...
councillors kinda gave me quite a number of prezzies...
shishi gave me nice chocs...
dopey gave me an eeyore...
PQ, a pouch...
lenny, a bear..
kaiting...something i havent unwrapped...
yeesh and frenz...a couple of candy canes and a band...
feel bad...
coz i havent done up their prezzies...
been too busy...
forgive me guys...

know wad?
serene did the nicest thing anyone could ever do for me...
i told her i lost my fone a couple of days back...
and know wad she did?
she wrote down all our mutual frenz numbers on a piece of paper...
and mailed it to me...
without me asking her to...
she WROTE THEM ALL DOWN!!!
all 40+ of them...
i love you, rene...
i really do...

was kinda sianz at beach today...
andrew msg-ed WQ to tell us to come at 1030...
but WQ din msg us...
saying that andrew din tell her to do so...
well...
okay....
just that we came at 1430...
no time to do up our equipment...
no time to sail...
no time to season the new stuff...
kinda pissed...
sam's really sianz too...
can see today he din crap at all...
men men bu le...
i tried to cheer him up...
worse thing...
his bike tire got punctured...
*pengz*
poor thing...
tomorrow my dad helping to send him to bike shop...
=P
after the marathon i guess...

pray for moderate winds tomorrow...
dont think i can even come close to the china sailors...
just hope that i can finish the marathon to kallang...
and back to ECP...
woohoo!
wish me best...

----Stef stopped rambling at 21:59
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003