. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
23.12.02
its quite crazy actually...
chatted online till abt 4am in the morning...
was trying to do my essay at the same time...
managed to finish it...
but think it sucks...

4am??? yeay...
i think its kinda like when you find a person you can really talk to...
you dont really feel tired of talking...

when i was in sec3/4...
alwaz spoke to him till the wee hours of the morning...
simply crap...
dont know how we managed that...
but goodbyes alwaz takes at least one hour...
so i'll start falling asleep in klass...
and get sent to the toilet by the teacher...
i think i was the oni person caught sleeping by ALL of my teachers...
power ah?
i think so too...
and him?
locked in his office...
sleeping behind the tall chair...
its really quite insane really...
we could talk until i fall asleep at the keyboard...
or starting typing rubbish...
but oh well...
i talk rubbish all the time anyway...


my nanny's b-dae today...
so will be bringing my bro to go visit her with a cake or something...
but lazy bro still in bed...
i think he's quite cute actually...
telling me all the stuff that happened on their trip to malaysia...
he's really happie i can see...
i'm glad they enjoyed themselves...

it was hilarious how my sis and bro keep relating stuff to me...
my bro tried to tell me abt the rides they rode...
then i said i know...
how you know?
coz sis told me...
then my sis tried to tell me wat they ate on the way back...
then i said i know...
how you know?
coz bro told me...
hahha...

xmas is kinda here...
but dont really have the xmas mood...
been stuffed at ECP for way too long...
away from town...
feel bad for not getting any prezzies...
maybe i'll try to get something for my family at least...

but ney...
i got training tomorrow...
grr...
seems that andrew's gonna get interviewed on the glenn and rod show...
on tV...
maybe i'll float by the background?
hahaha...
see how...
they'll probably chase me away and do a retake...
muahahaha...
then i shall continue ruining their takes...

----Stef stopped rambling at 11:29
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003