. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
15.12.02
heheh....
woke up at abt 10 plus today...
daddy asked me to read the papers...
got something abt andrew...
seems like he got into some ugly shit at the asian games...
got him suspended from internationals for two whole years...
wat a waste...
seemed like a raunchy incident...
and his image sorta fits the bills...
you know???
havoc guy who smokes and gets dead drunk...
seen him totally drunk b4...
until he just collapsed on the floor...
during one of our new year eve parties...
it was quite bad...
he just came up to me and sprouted rubbish...
which scared me quite a bit...

but no matter wat...
he's my coach...
and a good one at that...
believe in his integrity...
and he's still my ouxiang ya?

going out shopping with my family later...
yeay...
maybe i can get the shorts that i need...
and PT stuff i'll need for the next week...

me dead liaoz...
havent done any homework at all...
gonna die a horrible death...
i think i'll pia my way thru the week after...
coz that'll be my hibernation week before the singapore open...
wish me best...
that nobody from sch ask me to go back and do some stuff...
i need the time...
really...
done all i could for backdrop liaoz...
kinda saw the whole thing thru...
nature flags will be the other problem though...
pray...

----Stef stopped rambling at 13:55
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003