. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
1.12.02
had a slow day today...
went to cuz's house to play CASHFLOW...
this amazingly expensive boardgame that costs a bomb according to them...
200+ bucks???
woah...
sat beside this ultra rich guy...
who drives one of the SLKs...
he owns the boardgame...
should be peanuts to him...
aunt's colleague...
should be cool with that...

had fun...
but ended up losing...
sad but oh well...
its oni a game...
earned millions of dollars...
but still LOST...
hahah...
wads the world comin' to?
wad abt good 'ole monopoly?

had an oily dinner...
YABBE...
supposed to be australian fast food...
but tasted a little like captain cook/LJS kinda fare...
oh well...
had a good time catching up with my cousins though...

both cuz younger than me are working...
kinda feel a little too sheltered in my daddy's world...
but too many things on my hands...
all dont give me any money...
kinda sad...
but it's kinda of a happily busy kinda thing...

coach just called...
asking me where i disappeared to...
kinda like i want to go back to the beach...
but circumstances dont really allow it...
monsoon's gonna hit full force soon...
but i havent been on the board for almost half a year...
kinda sux...
think my seniors also give up hope on me...
they moving on to formula...
so it's like...
my batch will be the seniors of the mistral 1 design...
which is a scary thought...
a competition in march...
in penang...
sounds big...
some asian thingy...
oh man...
where can i find the courage...
or even the ability to challenge these amazing people i idolise???
someone save me man...
they ARE gonna give me one set of equipment...
but i've to get the pulleys myself...
wad abt sch???
wad abt council???
wad am i going to do???
i'm just doing this for the love of the sport...
will that feed me in future???

someone tell me wad to do....

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:31
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003