. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
12.12.02
gross...
got salt in my ears...
must be tha training routine today...
siong...
but really pretty much fun...

my first day on a full routine...
a short jog compared to yesterdae's 1 hr...
today was oni 20+ minutes...
3 rounds ard NSC...
then some gross horse stance...
50 squats...
frog jumps across the jetty...
thrice...
high kicks...
and leg raises...
those really killed me...
coz my tailbone had alwaz given me prbs...
hurts like hell...
couldnt even sleep on my back during lunch break...
arms routine was not so bad...
weight bar X 3...
assisted pull-ups...30...
then took a spray of fresh water before hitting the sea...
had to sail to lunch...
so cannot say give up on sea...
coz was damn hungry...

ate duckie porridge...
reckon that i wont have the energy to bite...
then tried to sleep awhile...
could never sleep in the afternoon...
so just sat and did some controlled breathing...
i guess it helped...
coz din feel the strain too much during aqua training...
wind wasnt good...
so stayed on shore to PT some more...
swam ard buoys...
while Siemens was blasting ricky martin to play musical chairs...
pasta fresca SSC mah...
they alwaz have functions like this one...

treaded water...
for damn long periods of time...

equipment tuning on water was worst...
though sea was calm...
had a lot of trouble with my stuff....
just din wanna listen to me...
so couldnt manage...
stupid andrew kept ji-siao-ing me...
say i take damn long...
that i'll lose something in the water...
grr...
=P
so mean...

----Stef stopped rambling at 21:05
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003