. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
23.12.02
glad i managed to make someone really happy today...
coz was my nanny's b-dae...
she really did alot for us when we were little...
so me and my bro went to visit her...
went 'round trying to get b-dae cake...
but most of the cake shops all stocked with x'mas cakes oni...
walked alot...
then got one at prima deli..
yeay...

then went for seafood with her entire family and my family...
except my sis though...
at a bbq...
so ate and ate alot...
soft shell crabs...
black pepper crabs...
prawns...
fish...
and all the yummy stuff...
woohoo!!!
my dad paid for the dinner...
but me siblings and i sorta give him abit of reimbursement...
coz i thot we should foot the bill...
=)

then went back to my nanny's home to eat the cake that i bought...
heheh...
it was kinda small...
but i guess it's the thought that counts...
and could see...
it really made her happie...
it made me glad...

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:53
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003