. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
17.12.02
family went to m'sia liaoz...
leaving me all alone in sg...
not really all alone actually...
still got my grandparents...
my maid and my aunt in the house...
kinda miss them...
kinda close to my family you see...
esp my dad...
who drives me to and from training...
today took bus home...
so tired until took the wrong bus...
ended up in pasir ris...
lucky from there got straight bus home...
then stupid thing happened...
i din press the bus bell...
so missed my stop...
grr...
so tired...
still make me walk so far...
haiz...

dam tired...
today training was so bad that it really hurts like sh*t when i squat down...
dunnoe how i'm going to do duckie walk tmr...
weather was damn hot...
the 3.3 km that we ran...
felt much longer than the 5.5 i ran the day before...
but the cool thing was...
today's 3.3 and friday's 3.3 i clocked the exact same timing...
a lousy 20:45...
hahah...
like i told andrew...
though we were supposed to better our time...
i think our fatigue sorta counter acts the improvement...

did lotsa PT today...
really...
i think this is the worst of the 4 days i did the full routine...
i can duck walk until i fall onto one side...
just pengz like that...
and drink salt water..
coz we did most of the hops...duckie stuff...sprints...slides...in shallow water...
so resistance was great..
and very tiring indeed...
butt still hurts...
pain...
pain......

wind was superb today...
sailed a bit...
but after a few uphauls..
i really had no strength liaoz...
jud took over my sail...
coz my board damn slippery...
he slipped a few times...
then cannot already...
so both of us camped on the boat...
while andrew took the board...
he sailed pretty much..
but came back commenting that the board too slippery..
stupid thing...
made me fall so many times...
so had one last uphaul...
then sailed back to shore...
saving my dignity..
or wads left of it...

kinda hesistant abt joining singapore open at the end of the month...
my skills are still rusty...
and if the monsoon is going to hit...
i dont think i can handle the winds ya know???
even the 15 knots today freaked me to the bone...
i was so scared i din wanna go out...
really dunnoe why...
but i really very kia see recently...
i need to find my post-o-levels self...
oni then...
i might find the courage to sail the singapore open...

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:52
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003