. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
19.12.02
day was busy as it was...
but i had to lose my fone to top it all up...
sucks man!
really...
my fone was my life lor..
now i lost like 200 plus 300 contacts...
how am i going to get them back...
i need alot of them for orientation but now...
they're all gone...
seriously i'm damn sad...
but still had to paint flag...
still had to train...
=~(

randolph...
cant sms you even if i want to now...
and no need to help me change for spare batt liaoz...
i have no use for it liaoz...

parents in malaysia...
told them lioaz...
mom was quite alrite with it...
dad wasnt with her...
so he doesnt know yet...
why did i have to lose my fone?
shouldnt have ran for that stupid bus...
shouldnt have gone to sch...
instead of training straight...
argh...
why did it have to happen to me?

okay...
so much for losing the fone...
grandpa was really nice...
offered to give me money to get a new fone...
feel really bad...
other pple have to pay for my mistake...
i think this time...
i have to pay for my own mistake...
but its not the phone that mattered...
its the contacts that i lost...
my phone directory that i built up...

appeal to all my frenz...
do sms me after i posted that i got a new phone...
so that i can re enter your number...
haiz...
sad sad sad...

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:29
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003