. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
29.12.02
bad races today...
though i managed to beat WQ at one of the races...
got last in IMCO at the other two...
even lost to the guys from macau...
piangz...
got lapped by the thai boys lor...
argh...
almost felt like crying...
coz it wasnt that i din sail well...
i thot i did...
but my daggerboard just din wanna listen to me...
it just din wanna go down...
argh...
hate it...
really...
stepped on it till my sole hurt like shit now...
haiz...
but maybe i should cease to blame my equipment...
and start reprimanding myself...
=P
havent been seriously training for the past year...
suddenly ask me sail sing open...
shucks lah...
my upwind was better than the rest...
but downwind i still cant get the right pumping technique...
shitty stuff...
will try harder tomorrow...
and keep my blistering hands outta my mind...
they hurt alot...
cant even clench my fist right now...
much less hold the sail properly..
haiz...

the indonesians spoke to me today...
haha...
was farnie...
coz in our conversation i asked him which part of indonesia was he from...
he din understand...
so i tried to rephrase and rephrase...
=P
i think i heard bandung...
well...
there is a part of indonesia named bandung...
that i know...
hahha...
he asked for my name...
and told him mine...
he told me his...
and thot his name sounded abit like mine..
oh well...

maybe i should try to smile at the macau guys tomorrow..
i'm not being blah blah...
just trying to play a good host...
they're kinda quiet...
in their own world...
i thot it'll be cool if we could get them talking..
=)

k k...
will go rest my hands...
may there be moderate winds tmr...
i really cant handle high winds liaoz...

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:13
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003