. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
24.11.02
was talking to my dad on the way home after giving lala and joe a ride home...
kinda about being attached now at this age and sorta thing...
he kinda said its better not to be...
tied down at such a young age...
when the world's still waiting to be discovered...
kinda ironic...
coz he got together with my mum at abt 17 ya know...
but i was saying...
what happens if all the good guys in the whole wide world is taken by then?
oh well..
i guess its all fate...

my dad didnt really mind weefong...
i told him that we were together...
and that was in the middle of sec2...
dad was fine...
other than the fact that he was 4 years my senior...
weefong came over a number of times...
CNY...
to fix my computer...
and me to his place...
just to watch south park...
do homework...
21 mths went by blissfully like tat...
till it came to a halt...
family was supportive...
they kinda understood the load of free time i suddenly had once again...
and din really minded me using them as 'rebound'...
thats wad family is for...
i guess...
to be there for you...

that 21 mths made me grew up alot...
not in behaviour...
but rather...
my thoughts...
to be serious...
my mind goes much deeper than my actions...
trust me...
but some people just dont see it...
so wad they see...
aint what i am...
its not deceit...
i'm just kinda protective abt my past...
wad most pple see...
is the kinda person i wanna be...
real me?
hmm...
i'm not two headed!!!
i'm just trying to find myself...

----Stef stopped rambling at 12:54
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003