. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
15.11.02
long cold day today...
woke up with a slight fever...
but had to drag myself to sch for games leadership course...
bleh...
it was fun...
playing games that we designed ourselves...
cracked our brains for...
had to come in and out repeatedly from the reading room...
piang it was freezing in there lor...
then headache got worse...
it was terrible...
but had to ren till 5pm...
bleh...
but once again...
i think we enjoyed ourselves...
other than me and my headache...

oh yes YZ...
i asked my dad to return the library book for me...


council guys going to japan...
couldnt send them off...
=(
fever...
dad wont let me go...
haiz...
but good that i'm home...
so i can type my blog entry...
and have an early nite's rest...
damn tired...

dunnoe whats to become of my windsurfing stint...
WQ suggested changing the first week...
which happenedto be the only days i could...
but oh well...
dunnoe whats shes thinking...
kinad tough juggling council, WS and studies...


think me better go finish some stuff for mr Lim Kim Thye...
=( youth forum...
then i can finally dive into bed..
and snore the nite away...
so farnie...
just now can even fall asleep while sms-ing...
*shakes head*

----Stef stopped rambling at 20:37
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003