. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
9.11.02
how do you know that someone is really tat someone?
i mean is there a fool-proof way of really finding out?
i guess not...
considering the considerable number of failed marriages...
broken engagements and stuff like dat...
but maybe there is...
resulting in happy-ever-afters...
and bai tou dao lao kinda stuff...

so issit also possible that your very best fren now could just be the one?
someone you have never expected...
it is usually the case...
who do you think could be the one?
usually...
the feeling is not reciprocated...
you know wads worse?
knowing that the feeling is mutual...
but you are unable to take it further...

after the mt faber incident...
i knew i was in deep trouble with my dad...
blaz knew...
we drove ard town...
ard serangoon gardens...
shown me where he lived...
drove back to my place soon after...
i darent go up...
afraid to face my dad...
din know wad to do...
just looked at him...
my hand looked around for a comforting hand...
found his...
i thot he was the one...
he told me not to worry...
we could still contact each other...
but i had to face my dad...
and so i did...
but it wasnt easy...
got hell from him...
my dad couldnt understand how i was able to find solace in someone i hardly met...
but i did...
we din do nothing...
we just ate satay at mount faber...
how wrong can that get?


----Stef stopped rambling at 01:32
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003