. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
5.11.02
hiaks!
had a preetty good day today lah...
was kinda cool...
freezing in taka square with my klassmates...
brrr....
it was cold...
din shiver as much as YZ ya???
coz i'm fatter than him....
muahahah....
stupid YZ so skinny...
the guys like relished suaning me lor...
grr...
in TK...
only i suan people...
nobody dare suan me...
hahah...
coz i think they got better targets there...
bball and klass got rene...
i think her face really got the please-suan-me face...
piangz...
everyone just suan her nonstop...
windsurfing leh...
got WQ..
she also another one...
jud alwaz attack her (size) one...
but i think if he sees me now...
he'll suan me too...
=(
ate too much in AJ liaoz...

=)
starting to really appreciate my klass lots...
before i slept yesterdae...
was talking to my siblings...
(we sleep in the same room...)
couldnt imagine how much i enjoyed telling them about 01/02 and the people...
and all the crappy stuff we did...
all the nicknames...
the dynastys...revolution...
though lame...
it was farnie...
heheheh...
i love all of them!!!
=)

oh yar...
a bird flew into my house today...
it was a really pretty bird...
got a bit of nice blue...
but it kept banging into the walls...
my maid caught it with her bare hards...
(maybe she's superwoman in disguise...)
and we let it go at the voideck...
so that it can fly away to the pretty sky...
so happy...
=)

----Stef stopped rambling at 21:57
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003