. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
25.11.02
had a good day today...
shopping's alwaz good yeah???
well not really...
had trouble finding a cheap pair of shoes...
so had to settle for a pair that i thot was nice...
but others would beg to differ...
u know the nikes that look like ketupat?
hahha...
i got one of those...
grey one...
not too bright...
so it'll keep me outta cat ang's view until my next pair comes in...
realised that i bought one pair every half year...
but bo pian...
alwaz go for shoes below 100...
then council dancing...
they kinda wear out real quick...

bought nice pair of nike ankle socks...
to make up for the pair i threw at obs...
was kinda bleh by the mud and sand in it...
dunnoe why but love their ankle socks...
doesnt give me smelly feet!
lalala~~~

got some other stuff...
stuff that i'm pretty pleased with...
so glad...
actually been spending a lot of money...
will try to save...
try my best...

saw my OBS campmate at queensway...
hahah...
she also went to buy new shoes...
i think OBS really spoilt everything for us...
i exchanged toothbrushes with someone...
i din use it!!!
coz it was already end of camp....
come back home change toothbrush...

fork and spoon came back bigger...
dont think those are mine...
threw my yucky socks...
=( those with a tick...
donated my favourite shoes to OBS...
water and mud-logged....
so sad...

i think its time for some anti-itch...
been itching away the whole day...
sandflies!!!!
@#$#@%@&&%^!!!
mosquitoes!!!
%#%^#*&^**^$!!!
argh!!!
they're driving me me insane!!!

----Stef stopped rambling at 21:41
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003