. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
4.11.02
Even if I knew who gave my genes to me,
especially the bad ones,
what good will that achieve?
In the end I am responsible for my own actions,
blaming them on genes
(or the person I inherited them from) is no excuse.


read that in casey's 'blogspot'...
its not an actual blog...
but something of the same purpose...
he's got one going for some time now...
and his command of the english really impresses me...
i feel so inferior...
quoting from the physics/maths9233/f.maths whiz in my klass...

sometimes i feel do feel that way...
just like...
why cant i be really good at something???
everyone seems to be better in every other aspect...
and i'm left with nothing...
kinda sound a little competitive...
and bitchy at that...
but oh well...
i grew to take the better of it...
i mean...
it's more important to be happy...
than succeed without having anyone there to share your happiness with...

i did better when he was around...
still remember how i managed the Good Progress Award...
juggling the CCAs...
he motivates me...
inspires me...

we used to study together...
his serious demeanor kinda infects me...
and i really have to study too...
i guess if not for him...
i'll be playing my head off...
it helped really...
he pushed me to work harder...


today was pretty fun...
watched jay chou's MTVs...
woohoo!
they were really cool...
he fly here fly there...
his hair fall here fall there...
(i mean over the face...)
he's my ou xiang!!!

had a chicken whopper junior today...
last time i had it was at the Changi Airport...
i think when i was in Pri 6...
thats donkey years ago...
aiyoh...
but liked it...
it was nice....
yummy!

finished with hannibal liaoz...
quite gross how he cooked the guy's brain in front of the guy...
yucks!
but it sounded yummy...
but won dare to eat it...
can you imagine?
i dont even eat the brains of animals...
not to say a human...
*bleh*

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:46
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003