. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
11.11.02
day today was pretty fun....
my nanny's daughter got the ROM done...
kinda of a black-tie affair...
got into my skirt and heels...
gosh...
it just wasnt me...
but at least i din trip over myself...
and the hems din burst...
i am glad...

ceremony went fine...
except for a couple of kids who were kicking the chairs...
and sighing periodically...
my dad made a joke that they were protesting the marriage...
got me into stitches...

but oh well...
they ARE kids after all...

adjoured to century park royal hotel...
or something like dat...
aint that royal...
but it was a pretty place with expensive lunches...
had my fill of oysters...
salmon sashimi...
and all my favourite desserts....
haah...
i think i sound like a pig...
heh...
it was good to hear xiao di kor kor jokes and crappy talk again after so long...

shall explain the oxymoron there...
xiao di korkor...
which loosely translates to small boy elder brother...
hah...
coz everyone in his family calls him xiao di...
so i called him that too...
just that i add a kor kor behind...


he's in NUS now...
taking civil engineering...
he likes to give me advice...
and to him...
dropping f maths seems like the wrongest thing to do...
but oh well...
wads done...
is done...
quite amazed with how easy it was for him to talk to everyone...
cracking his lame jokes...
his witty one-liners...
he was really the life of the table...
he's quite an attractive person...
other than the fact that he's much skinnier than YZ...
considering that YZ is already so skinny...
kor must be even worse....

actually i really miss my nanny lots...
her wonderful cooking...
how she really took care of every single one of us...
i mean my three siblings...
for a measly sum per month...
she's the best....
owe her lots...
especially my little bit of hokkien...
something that i would never have learnt if not for her...

was really really close to them for the first twelve years of my life...
i was like there everyday after sch...
go there eat...
sleep...
play...
it was fun...
thats why i skipped SAT for today...
coz it was jie's special day...
=)

----Stef stopped rambling at 21:37
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003