. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
16.11.02
council room had spring cleaning today!!!
aiyoh...
lotsa dust everywhere...
kinda allergic to dust...
so eyes got a little itchy and red...
kept sneezing...
itchy nose..
hahha...
but at least...
we killed a couple of xiao qiangs (our resident cockroaches)...
yeay...
and some ants living in the boxes..
CR feels so much cleaner...
at least for now...

was out shopping abit today...
saw jud's suunto watch...
know wat??
that idiot lost his 300+ watch while out at sea...
gosh...
din know until SZ told me...
*pengz*
you know wad i can buy with 300 bucks???

going for OBS on the day after tomorrow...
kinda eager...
but also dunnoe wat to expect...
hear both good and bad stuff abt oBS...
but kinda looking forward to it...
considering the fact i missed it in sec 3...
stupid ms TNG...
came out with policy tat all sports pple cannot go...
scared we injure ourselves before competition...
piangz...
worst thing was that...
at that point of time i was not in first team yet...
*bleh*
make me lose an opportunity to go OBS...
promised to send us a few months later..
but din...
stupid piggy TNG...

enjoyed the bak kut teh dinner at cantoment with my family today...
actually to me...
it doesnt matter where we eat...
what we eat...
but it actually feels good that we make it a point to go out for dinner at least once a week...
even last year when i had frequent Ws trainings...
i would skip my team dinner to eat with my family...

love my family lots...
though been into lotsa conflicts with my parents...
heated debates with my siblings...
at the end of the day we just sit together and laugh at my dad's jokes at the dinner table...
he's damn funny...
once...
we were talking abt my sis talking in her sleep...
almost too engaged in drum major duties...
he told us...
'tell her...sedeia! balik tidur...'
which roughly means...
'attention! go back to sleep...'
that was really farnie because of my sis' military band commands which she alwaz practises...
piangz we ended up in stitches...
couldnt eat no more...
love them all...


----Stef stopped rambling at 22:48
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003