. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
29.10.02
read YZ's entry again before embarking on mine...
but not really his entry...
but the description...
abt how it takes a life time to forget somebody...
hmm...
=P

sorta rem this not famous song from savage garden in their hey days...
starting abruptly...
'...its been seven months and counting...
you moved on and i still feel exactly the same...
just that everywhere i go...
all the buildings know your name...
like photograph and memories of love...
steel and granite reminders...
the city calls ur name and i cant move on...'
=( sad...

just like today...
was in serangoon gardens again...
at grace's place...
we ta pow food from chomp chomp and went to her place to eat..
yummy!
stingray...oyster eggs...
yummy!
me kinda a *oink*oink* when it comes to food and sleep...
hehhe...
but once again...
gardens bring up memories that i would rather keep under the bed...
just in dreams would suffice...
=) coz thats where all the beautiful things can materialize...
not like in the practical world...
where everything is transient...
even love...

but oh well...
i love my family...
talked to my dad alot on the way home today...
just love him to the core...
would chauffeur me ard to and from places...
without any complaint...
he's the best...
really...
though a little unreasonable sometimes...
and little =P most of the times...
he's a great guy...
haha...
i alwaz liked to shoulder charge at him...
even though i'm like 17 now and a girl at that...
but he just plays along...
and i really appreciate that he's ard for me...
still rem when i was younger...
he would make me cry by telling me what if one day he was to met with an accident and could never come home...
i cried so badly my eyes puffed up...
even when i think of it now...
i start tearing...

kinda emotional when it comes to seperation..
this may sound farnie...
but i almost cried today when i left mr quek's f maths klass..
he made it sound so...
...cant explain...
but i felt bad for not studying hard enough to remain in his class...
as if i let him down...
dun really know wads wrong with me...
but i really cant perform up to the std i'm expected of...
i really tried hard...
i never studied this hard before...
not even for the o levels...
issit council???
no...thats an excuse...
issit me???
i think so...my dad says i dont organise my time enuff...
i guess...

i love carrots...
...does that make me a rabbit?

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:53
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003