. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
30.10.02
haiz...
think there's something seriously wrong with me these days...
going ard unbuckling weihao's sch bag...
doing disappearing act for mervin's bag...
hmmm...stepping on YZ...
something wrong with me rite???
or issit just the playful me finally shown its true colors...
muahaha...
dear klassmates...
expect all and more...
from me...
mauahahhaa...

so happy that the lounge thing is finally materialising...
today when cecilia and marcus looked me up was kinda surprised...
hey...marcus looks really cute with his dimples leh...
(other than his 'council sux' remark...i think he's a pretty attractive guy...)
dunnoe why my pals say he not shuai...
hahah...

dunnoe why i hate it when pple say that council sux...
maybe its coz i really dont think council sux...
i mean we really worked damn hard for the sch...
do all the shitty work...
we are like contruction worker...
cleaner...professional mover...organizer...planner...
seriously...we do all the dirty jobs...
though we seem a little extra at times...
its just us taking the opportunity to have abit of fun...
fun that we worked so hard to get...
i think we deserve it...
dont we, council?

i might sound zhuai...
but it's justice done...
=) hehhe...

k k....
better brush up on my OP...
kinda sucky...
think my group will kill me tomorrow...

YZ is this long enuff???
i cant type anymore...
type too many proposals liaoz...
bleh...

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:58
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003